These past few months have been challenging for everyone, and we hope that you are all safe and healthy amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Thanks to all of you who have joined us in the club this summer to make up lost contract time from the Spring. It has helped to reassure us that with the safety protocol we have put in place, we can safely welcome all members back for the 2020/21 season.
TO ENSURE THAT THE CLUB MEETS ALL THE CDC AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT STANDARDS FOR CLEANLINESS, HERE’S WHAT WE’RE DOING:
- We have 8 hands-free hand sanitizers strategically located throughout the club.
- Each court is provided with spray bottles with disinfectant.-
- Masks and gloves are available on request.
- All furniture has been removed from the viewing area.
- Water fountain has been replaced with a hands-free water bottle refill station.
- No showers and no towels until further notice.
- No use of the kitchenette, including no coffee or tea, until further notice.
- Please check in at the desk, and the desk staff will sign you in.
- All high touch areas will be disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Club will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected nightly.
WHAT WE’RE ASKING YOU TO DO:
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Please wear your masks at all times, except when playing on the court.
- Please maintain social distancing. No congregating in the viewing area.
- Bring your own water bottles.
- Bring all your own equipment.
- Please remove all balls and trash from the courts.